- How are you when there is a storm?
- Are you doing anything special in November?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts?
- Salty snacks or sweets?
- Who would you bring to the farm with you for a chat, a tour, or perhaps a visit with Wendell?
- I'm a nervous wreck. I know "ye of little faith..." I never used to be afraid of storms, but we had a tornado touch down here when I first moved to the farm. I haven't been the same since. We bought a Thundershirt for D2's dog, since she's terrified of storms. It really works! She's nicer with the shirt on even in good weather. The family jokes that I need one too!
- The most special thing about November is Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite days of the year. I'm also going to knock myself out writing for NaNoWriMo. I'm trying to get mentally prepared for that month long project.
- I wear glasses when I drive in the dark. I do not have to wear them, but they really help with clarity.
- I've always had a sweet tooth, but in the last year, I'm going crazy for salt. Not just anything salty. I'm totally obsessed with these incredible potato chips! I want some right now! My store that carries them only had two packages when I was there last week. I bought them, but they disappeared. Poof! I want more.
- I would bring all of you, when there is good weather, and we'd have a barn party!
I hope that you all have a good week. I wish safety to everyone who is affected by this storm.