- If you could instantly play a musical instrument, which one would it be?
- Do you have a fireplace, wood-stove, or pellet-stove?
- What's your favorite addition to brownies?
- Do you use much bottled water?
- How much did you weight as a newborn?
- I'm crazy about the harp and that it would be my number one choice. D2 is a harpist and the music around the house is so lovely. Unlike a violin or a tuba, early days of the instrument are easy to listen to.
- We have a wood-stove and a pellet-stove. The wood-stove makes a thin coat of dust over everything. The pellet-stove is incredibly noisy. I'd prefer to not use either, but the forced hot air (electric) is barely warm. The two stoves are very warm- dusty and noisy, but warm.
- I like cheesecake brownies. Chocolate chips and chopped pecans are a nice addition.
- I'm trying not to use them. They make a huge burden on our planet. Plus, I have recently read this blog post and I'm really re-thinking bottled water. (This is part 4 of a series on the topic.) We have stainless steel water bottles for the family.
- 8lbs1oz That's huge compared to most of my babies!
Have a beautiful week!