- Please tell me a fond autumn memory. Or tell me something interesting you're doing now that fall is here.
- What's your favorite kind of cheese?
- Have you ever been in a wedding, other than your own (if applicable)?
- Did you ever do anything as a child to earn money? (Lemon aid stand, crafts, mother's helper, chores, etc.)
- Do you wear a watch?
Our answers (Wen and me):
- I remember going out to a favorite picnic spot at the edge of our forest. We ate, walked around and talked. After a while we all sat down on tree stumps or logs. Within minutes, the whole family was rolling in leaves.(Hubby was still sitting on a log, but we'll forgive him. Leaves were being throw in the air, and giggles were everywhere. Fun! I remember being just a young foal when there were leaves falling from a big tree and I tried to outrun them. I'm a very fast Wendell!
- I like Havarti best. I also like Gouda, Brie, and Camenbert. I will never turn down cheddar, monterey jack, mozzerella- especially the fresh kind. I like most cheeses, except blue cheese. I never got a taste for it. Horses do not eat cheese!
- Yes. I was a bridesmaid so many times that they could have based a funny movie script on my experiences! No, I'm still waiting for someone to ask. Know anyone who needs a Wendell in a tux?
- I used to make paper flowers and go door to door in our neighborhood. The neighbors humored me and I thought I was rich! No, I had a deprived childhood (foalhood?)!
- I used to, but I'm SO hard on watches. After the last four I broke, I quit wearing them. Hubby would tell you that they never helped anyway, because I run on casual time. Wendell doesn't have a watch. I've been thinking of having Patrice buy me a battery run kitchen clock so I could wear it on my horse suit. Then, I'd never be late for dinner. I think a cuckoo clock mighty be fun, but it would disturb my beauty sleep. Cuckoo! Now if that little bird had a carrot, we could definitely talk about this one. Cuckoo Carrots! Yes!!!!
Have a wonderful week!