Don't mind me. I'm just having a little Wendell snack while you chat.
Patrice told me I can't talk with my mouth full.
allowed him to go exploring. Thankfully, one of the girls found him in the innermost corner of our bank barn near the cool block walls. He must have been trying to cool off. He's rarely there, so I'm not surprised that I missed him. I was relieved to hear that he was safe, sound, and at home. How can you lose something that big?
- What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Do you have more photos or artwork on the walls of your home?
- Do you switch your wardrobe(clothing) when the seasons change?
- How do you keep your recipes: books, cards, computer?
- What are you looking forward to the most in the month of September?
- I like a club sandwich. I had one once with a crabcake in the layers- Yummy!
- I have more artwork, but I have an awful lot of photos. I don't have everything back up on the walls after the renovations. When everything is finished, I will deck the walls. Fa-La-La
- I have to store my winter clothes when it's warm and visa-versa. I am a sweater fanatic(jumpers for you across the pond)- I'm totally obsessed with sweaters. They are so snuggly and look great with so many things.
- Yes, yes, and yes. Who made up this stupid question? Not me, Patrice. I have memorized my favorite way to eat carrots. Crunch-crunch-crunch! I have lots of recipe books, but one of my favorite is one that has lines and you can write in your own recipes. I have cards too, but they take up too much room when they outgrow the recipe box. I love keeping tjem on the computer, but it's just one more step to go retrieve them. There is no perfect way, except for Wendell's way.
- Finishing more of the house. More baking. Perhaps a visit to see my sister. Isn't it convenient that she lives at the beach? We hardly ever go during the summer when everyone else is on vacation. I love it there in early fall. We've been in February. It's chilly, but it's fun to bundle up and collect shells while the Atlantic Ocean rolls up on the sand.
Have a super week!