- What's the last thing you baked?
- What's your favorite thing about fall?
- What's your favorite room in your home?
- Who handles bill paying in your house?
- Tell whatever you'd like to share with our chatting friends.
- I baked an apple cake and frosted it with caramelized fig frosting. I had made caramelized figs to serve on ice cream and I had some leftovers. I added powdered sugar, milk, and a splash of vanilla and came up with a delightful frosting. Yum!
- The cool temps and the leaves are my favorite things. I also enjoy seeing the geese fly over, and the large flocks of birds that light and take off together. It's breath taking! An apple pie or two gets high marks on my list too!
- I love my dining room. We remodeled it and I painted it a sunny yellow. I have glass front cabinets that I can put my china, tea cups, and other serving things in. Those pretties have been in storage most of my married life since I didn't have a place for them.
- Me. Ugh! Yuck! Grrr! Did I tell you I hate the job? :p
- I got to see my lovely college student daughter on Sunday. We drove to the city and went to church with her. I'm so happy to see her happy and doing something she likes. I miss her, but I'm glad she's only a drive away.
Have a great week! Wendell will be with us next week if he can get his hair dry. He said he was too much of a "sight" and he wouldn't come to the porch today.