- Are you a list maker? (grocery, to-do, goals, etc.)
- Do you have overnight guests often?
- Where is your laundry room, or the area that you keep your washer and dryer?
- How are you with tools? Power tools?
- Tell me something that will make me smile. Please.
- I'm not consistent with "to do" lists or listing goals, but I seem to get much more done when I use lists. I almost ALWAYS have one for the grocery store.
- Only when the kids have friends visit. We don't really have much room for company, but I love to feed guests. They just have to stay somewhere else. Barn anyone?
- My laundry room shares a space with a bathroom on the remodeled, former back porch. I used to have to go up and down stairs to the basement. There are a good number of stairs. I like this much better.
- I'm sort of okay with tools. I'm a total spaz with power tools. Define "spaz", Patrice. Synonym: train wreck This is probably due to the fact that I'm somewhat afraid of them. I know- silly!
- We were commenting the other day, that our German Shepherd has a variety of talents. Whenever D2 warms up for her classical or opera songs, the dog sings along. When the youngest daughter was small, she had a pull toy that had three ducks in a row. As you pulled it, there was some sweet music and the ducks waddled along. The German Shepherd liked to get the string in between her teeth and pull it along with her. I wish I'd gotten a video of that, but when I grabbed the camera she stopped because she thought she was doing something wrong. This same dog will go sledding with the girls. She jumps on the back of the sled and rides all the way to the bottom of the hill. She runs back up and does it all over again until she finally tires and waits at the front door. :)
Have a Wendellful week!