- Do you like to sing? What kind of music are you likely to sing?
- Do you watch soap operas (daytime TV), or have you ever?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts?
- What's your favorite easy meal when the weather is hot?
- Tell me something about the past week.
- I love to. I sing most often when driving. What I sing varies according to mood, or what music I'm listening to.
- Nope. I almost never watch TV. I got into watching soap operas late in high school, when all the girls started talking about the characters and situations of one of the shows. I believe it was General Hospital. After about two years, and additional soaps, I decided to stop watching other people live their lives. I got busy with my art after realizing what a time drain TV can be.
- I have worn glasses most of my adult life. I used to wear contacts, but I don't tear enough and found it to be a hassle. I loved contacts, but I always had my little bottle of drops to keep moist. I currently have glasses, but don't need them all of the time.
- Chicken salad or chef salad. Something cool.
- I finished canning a batch of sweet relish. I made a trek to the closest Ikea to get a new bed for one of the girls and a storage closet. Too big- too crowded, and a rainy day with a pick-up truck to bring things home in. Thankfully, they sell tarps! I got lots of bags of stuff to the charity. There is SO much more to do. I finished some sewing projects, and there are plenty more waiting.
Have a Wendell week!