- What's your favorite room in your home?
- If you could go anywhere on a vacation, all expense paid, where would it be?
- Were you a girl scout or in any similar program?
- What's your favorite frozen treat?
- Are you NASCAR or the elderly lady with the pillbox hat when you drive?
1. I love my dining room. It was newly remodeled and the cheery yellow makes it such a great place to be.
1. I like the hay storage room of the barn, but I'm not sure why.
2. I would like to go to England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales for a month or so. I'd love to take my whole family. Some folks I used to work for did just that. I can only imagine what that cost for 12 people.
2. The grocery store produce aisle would be fun, but I don't know any travel agents.
3. I was a Brownie, but didn't go on to be a Girl Scout since I was painfully shy.
3. I think I would like girl sprouts. That is a vegetable, isn't it?
4. I have always liked ice cream sandwiches. I need to invent a gluten free version.
4. My grassy pasture in the winter.
5. I'm a happy medium, leaning towards the lady.
5. I don't know much about those two things, but Wendell runs really fast. Zoom! Zoom!