- Do you exercise?
- What's your favorite type of party or get together?
- What's your favorite kind of melon?
- Do you ever go to a farmers' market?
- Would you prefer a series of day trips, or a week's vacation?
- No. I hate to exercise. I don't mind getting exercise while doing something else. I really need to get myself into the habit a regular walks each day. Running is out for me. I usually end up hurting myself more than helping. I love to swim and used to be a lap swimmer, but there isn't a place I want to swim here. I wouldn't want to impose on my friend with a pool each day. I'm too private to enjoy the county pool and its crowds.
- I love fall or winter parties, since the farm is so pretty. I'm much more inspired to do something like that when it's cool. I like to have a nice dinner for folks and either take a walk around the farm or a hayride.
- I love watermelon. We have had some great ones the past few growing seasons. D3 and I can just about eat our weight in watermelons!:) Honeydew and cantaloupe have never really been my choice.
- We sell at one. Prior to that, I used to go to them. I even went to them when I was in high school- back when the whole "eat local" thing wasn't as big. They are a great way to know what you're getting. Most farmers will gladly tell you if they used a spray on their produce, or how they fed their livestock. Then you can make wise choices.
- While I love a good vacation, day trips make more sense for us right now. We have way too many animals to rely on anyone to care for them. Day trips aren't as costly either.
By the way, before you leave the porch, don't forget to take your flowers.
Have a wonderful week!