Wendell, Rocky, and Ricky (behind Rocky)
- Do you ever go on picnics? When was the last one? Do you go somewhere with benches and tables, or do you take your own blanket?
- What's your favorite tropical fruit?
- Wendell would like me to ask you if you've ever ridden a horse? Any pony rides as a child?
- Describe the purse you are currently carrying. If you don't use a purse, what color is your wallet?
- Please tell me the last funny thing that you just recently remembered. This can be something funny that happened to you in the past, or just something funny that you remember.
- I used to when the girls were very small. It was a big event for them- such fun!!! I haven't been on one in a few years. We would even have picnics on the living room floor in the winter. They LOVED it. Me too!
- I would crawl across gravel for champagne (Ataulfo) mangos! Well, scratch the gravel, but you get the point.:)
- Yes! It all started at age three. Both of my parents rode, so I thought everyone did.
- I have a large bag that is made of toile fabric. It's a blue print on a white background. The bag is getting kind of old, but I can carry SO much in it and it has lots of zipper pockets that make me feel like things are safer. Safer, meaning things will stay put when I inevitably turn the thing over in my truck.
I think this woman on the swing is cute.
These are Champagne Mangos, but I could not get them under the right question. So, after
repeated tries, I just placed the photo here. Don't you just love trying to add photos some days!
5.At lunch today, I recalled selling a house years ago. The real estate agent asked if she could show it one morning while I was at work. She knew I had a big dog, but I forgot to tell her that my coal black Great Dane, Jessie, liked to sleep in the bathtub with all four feet in the air. Apparently, she took a group of other agents from her office to tour the house. When one of them opened the bathroom door, a group of the ladies screamed and ran out of the house, yelling that there was something dead in the bathtub. There was only a Jessie dog, peacefully sleeping- at least until they started screaming!