- What do you do when friends or family pull out a camera? Hide, pose, smile, pull out your own camera and take a photo of whatever they are photographing, or something else?
- Did you take any type of music lesson in elementary school?
- What is your favorite color of cat (even if you aren't a cat person)?
- What did you have for dinner yesterday?
- Do your feet hit the floor running in the morning, or do you drag your self out of bed?
1. I used to love having my picture taken(youth!). Now days, I seem to be the one behind the camera. When someone else is taking pictures I just smile and get on with life.
2. I took piano and had so many different teachers that I never did well. I wish I had stuck with it when I was older. I think my brain would have just worked better for it as a pre-teen or teen. Some of it just wouldn't click when I was small and the teacher switching just made it worse.
3. I LOVE gray cats.
4. The family had pulled pork on potato rolls, pasta salad with lots of veggies, potato salad, and mango chicken salad. We're still eating leftovers from oldest daughter's graduation party on Sunday.
5. I've never been quick at getting up in the morning, but it seems to take me longer now. I actually let myself have 20-30 minutes, when possible, to be fully awake. I'm a much happier person when I'm kind to myself when starting my day.
Have a wonderful day!