Here are the two new products:
The Orange is my new favorite! Try it drizzled on fresh strawberries and yogurt. I even used it today, with oil and a touch of vinegar, for a sweet salad dressing.
NuNaturals is willing to give a bottle of the lemon flavored stevia and an orange flavored stevia to four of my readers in a giveaway. I'm happy to be able to offer this to you. I know you'll enjoy their products.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow Everyday Ruralty and leave the name used in comments.Tell me if you already follow.(2 entries)
2. Visit NuNaturals Recipes and tell me something that sounds good to you in comments. (1 entry)
3. Like NuNaturals on Facebook. Tell me in comments.(1 entry)
4. Link up to "Chats on a Farmhouse Porch" on Tuesdays. (3 entries for each week until giveaway drawing)
-#4 is just for new "Chats" not ones that have already occurred
5. Vote for Everyday Ruralty on Picket Fences and leave comment. -See sidebar to vote-(1 entry each day)
Drawing will be by Random.org on June 11th.
Readers of Everyday Ruralty can received discounts at NuNaturals. For a 15% discount on your entire order, please enter the code BLG0612. (Effective through June 30, 2012) There's free shipping in the continental US for orders over $35.00 after discounts. That's a good deal!
*** Now for the disclaimer part:
I was sent some samples by the NuNaturals company. I tried them. I liked them! I would not write a review of a product that wasn't honest. I'm sassy, open, and "my good opinion once lost, is lost forever". Who said that quote? Hint: A Jane Austen book.
Thank you, NuNaturals!