Welcome to my porch. It's starting to warm up a bit this morning. There's a cat on the porch and a lamb grazing in the front yard. I have errands to run today and a trip to the city this evening so D1 can meet a longtime online school friend.
My day will be filled with cooking and cleaning, but I have an additional project today. The studio the farmer bought me had turned into storage and I must move the things to our shed so the Amish crew can come finish spackling and painting. I hate going through stuff, but it has to be done. <Sigh>
I have a NuNaturals Stevia giveaway here on the blog. One of the ways of entering is to link up your chat. I know there are a number of you who do that anyway each week, but one little comment telling me to enter you, puts you in the drawing. The prize is one bottle of NuNaturals Orange Liquid Stevia and one bottle of NuNaturals Lemon Stevia. I am currently using the samples they sent and I can say that you will not be disappointed if you are one of the winners. I like stevia and have been using it for over five years. NuNaturals makes a wonderful product. You can enter here.
- Do you have any musical instruments in your house? If so, which ones do you have?
- When you take a walk, what are you likely to pick or pick up from the ground?
- They say to have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. I guess that means you have fuel for your body to get through the day and don't have a full tummy when you go to bed. Are your meals like that?
- Do you prefer iced coffee or iced tea?
- How do you handle doing things you'd rather not do?
- We have a piano, a harp, two saxophones, a child size guitar, and a few melody harps (the small children's harp with cheat music to place on it for the right strings. The first two things are the ones that get used consistently.
- I'm likely to pick up coins or an unusual rock or pebble.
- We have a huge breakfast, a big dinner in the middle of the day, and something small at night. It's the farm way to eat- just ask the king!:) I grew up in the city, so a bagel was breakfast, a sandwich was lunch, and I had a big meal for dinner. I really think our current way of eating is probably healthier.
- I like both, but I'm a BIG fan of iced tea. I currently have three carafes of Vanilla Rooibos Iced Tea. I have to make lots of iced tea for our midday meal when we have not only family, but employees. They drain my iced tea each meal. Sometimes they just get water, but there's almost always iced tea in the fridge for me. Shh!
- I procrastinate if I can. I grumble if I can't (sometimes) and am always happy to get whatever it is done. I often wonder why I put the thing off to start with. Things sometimes seem worse in our heads than they do in reality.
Extra credit question:
My lovely daughter, D2 is saving to get a bigger harp. She does wonderful pet and people portraits. Do you think she can sell custom portraits for folks? Her recent work is my last post. Check it out! :)
Have a super week!