Welcome to the porch! I apologize to anyone who dropped by Everyday Ruralty for a chat and didn't find me here. The week was so busy and I barely had two minutes to myself all week. I didn't even have a chance to tell Wendell what I was doing. He found me anyway.
Our farm is very busy right now. The crops are growing well, the animals are enjoying the warmer weather, and we have a new worker. I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year.
- What are you doing for Memorial Weekend?
- What's the last old movie you saw?
- What color are the walls in your living room?
- What's your favorite food to cook on the grill?
- What's your favorite animal?
- I thought I had a catering job, but it looks like I will be having a quiet weekend.
- Gone with the Wind
- White paint on textured wallpaper.
- A steak on the grill is my favorite.
- Just ask Wendell. (neigh-neigh)
Have a great week!