Hello, friends! I hope this week is starting out to be a good one for you. I want to do something a little different for today's chat. I will post the usual five questions, but I will be answering my questions with photos. You can join along, or you can just write your answers. They are just basic, friendly questions and I thought this would be a bit of fun.
Bring a sweater for your visit today. It's sunny, but a bit cool. Wendell won't be joining us. He's still recovering in his stall. He must be somewhat better, because he broke out of the stall area that we had separated with a pasture gate. He mangled it! He went into the other side and proceeded to eat all of the hay that is intended for him and Cocoa. Pig! We removed the hay and left him in the, now, gigantic stall. I am still medicating him for his legs. He had some tummy troubles(before breaking out and going on a hay binge), but they have passed. I can't wait until the time when his legs are better and the green grass is down. Then I will be able to let him out to chase his chickens and be a horse again.
Here are the questions:
- What do your everyday dishes look like?
- What shoes are you likely to throw on in a pinch right now? "Go to" shoes.
- What's the last gift you were given?
- The first face you saw this morning was-------------------.
- What cup or mug are you most likely to grab for your tea or coffee? What's your "cuppa"cup?
3. My lovely friend just returned from Holland, Luxemburg, and Brussels. She brought me this unusual vase that's called a tulip molen. Who knew?
5. An old favorite. It holds a lot.