Welcome to the porch. We may be able to sit outside to chat, but weather has been quite a roller coaster lately. Wendell will not be joining us today. He has started feeling poorly again. I believe his condition is chronic. In the morning, he will be put back into his stall and I will give him loaded carrots again (filled with his medicine).
I would like to thank, long time porch visitor, McGuffy Ann for a blog award. Thank you! Isn't it lovely?
Wendell is sure that it's exclusively for him. He likes the "carrot flower." I won't be joining in on all the questions, but I do appreciate the award for Wendell. Who asked you, Wen? Nobody. I'm an award winning horse. I can do what I want. Not quite! We need to talk, big guy. I can't talk. I have my mouth full.
What else is new!!
Here are our questions for today:
- Who do you go to when you really need someone to talk to about something important?
- How often do you grill food outdoors?
- What's the interior color of your car/truck/van?
- What's the last great buy you got?
- What's new?
- Depending on the topic, it could be hubby or one of my sisters. My sister is the world's greatest person to talk to.
- Not often enough. We enjoy it when we do, but it takes a bit longer. And then there's clean up...
- Silver. The first time my little girl saw it she said, "It looks like duct tape, Mom!"
- I went to a thrift shop with one of the girls today and she scored 4 gorgeous dresses for less than $30. One of them was five times that originally. Yay!
- D2 won 1st place in a harp competition recently. Wendell is showing symptoms of his illness again. We got a second flock of sheep and there is a runt who is now D3's pet. My dishwasher died. Arrrrrrrrr!!!!! I'm sure there are other things, but my pillow is calling me. I'll be right there!
Have a great week!