I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather. It was just like summer today, but it's supposed to cool down and act like spring again. I won't know whether to serve you iced tea or hot chocolate with our unpredictable season.
I've been busy with some projects lately and I will be showing them to you this week. I realized that I haven't shown you the new look of my dining room. I was waiting until it was finished, but that might be a while now that it's planting time. I'll blog that soon.
Wendell is much better. Yay! He's bored, but we're keeping him in his stall until we can fence a new pasture for him (and Cocoa). When he was very sick, one of the big draft horses bullied him. It's time to rearrange horses in horse pastures. That always seems to upset the balance, but they adjust after a while.
This week's questions:
- What's the last big gathering you attended? (wedding, funeral, graduation, party, riot,etc)
- Do you switch over your seasonal wardrobe, wear the same things year round, have a huge closet to put it all in, or throw everything out and buy new each season(I threw the last one in there to see if you're paying attention;)?
- What sweetener do you use most often?
- Slippers, socks, or barefoot?
- What questions would you like me to ask the group over the next few weeks?
- D2 just played the harp at a funeral last week.
- I don't have much closet space, so I have to store the out of season things.
- I normally use organic evaporated cane sugar, but I have started using more raw honey. I also like stevia.
- Slippers. I used to go barefoot all the time, but too many farm boots track across my floor. Since I can't seem to retrain the guilty parties, I put on slippers or sandals/flip-flops instead.
- What everyone would like to see more of on this blog. Oops- you guys are supposed to answer this one. While we're talking about it, what would you like to see more of???
I hope good things happen to you this week!