Hello! Welcome to my porch. I'm not sure where we can visit today. We've had summer weather, but it is supposed to drop into the thirties. Eighty degrees to thirty degrees? I'm sorry to anyone experiencing this. It's my fault. :(sob:( I have to admit this- uh, it's good for the soul- right? Okay, here it goes...I changed my closet from my fall/winter clothes to my spring/summer clothes. Whew! I had to fess up and tell you the truth.
Let's get to our questions this week. I ask the questions to get conversations going. I'm happy to see that so many of you visit the other participants. I know, because each week I visit everyone who links up. If you haven't joined in on our "Chats", I'd like to invite you to this week.
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- Dark chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or White Chocolate?
- What's your biggest "pet peeve" when it comes to your kitchen?
- Do you use any type of water filter in your home? (Whole house, faucet mount, or pitcher)
- What's the herb you use the most in cooking?
- Charlotte's Web
- Dark!Yes, please. Now- sounds great!
- I go nuts when certain members of the family rinse their hands (read-no soap) and wipe them on a towel.(Wendell doesn't do this. He's such a good boy!) I'm a bit picky about where my pots go on my pot rack, but I can deal with that much better than the towel thing.
- We have a Brita Pitcher. We have well water, and most of the time it's okay. The family likes the filtered water better.
- This is tough. I love to cook with herbs. Fresh are the best, but not always possible. In the summer, I use lots of basil. Year round I use lots of thyme and a pretty good amount of rosemary.
I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit.
Have an interesting week.
I look forward to meeting you here next week!