It's a glorious day on my porch! Welcome. I hope that spring is springing wherever you are. It's time for some sunshine and flowers. I'm ready. We didn't have much of a winter, so I'm ready to move on. I really need the sunshine.
Wendell probably won't be standing near the porch searching everyone's handbags for carrots, because he's out chasing chickens. I have yet to see it, but D3 assures me that it's his newest hobby. I'm happy to have him active for a change.
Here are the questions for this week:
- What's your favorite type of chair?
- What was the last play you saw?
- If you could spend an all expenses paid week in a cabin in the mountains, a cottage at the beach, or a townhouse in a city with lots of great attractions, which would you choose?
- What's your favorite condiment?
- What's your favorite breed of dog?
- I love rocking chairs. The time to sit and rock would be nice too!
- The last play I saw was at a local high school that has an incredible theater department. It was Copacabana based on the song by Barry Manilow.
- The beach calls to me! My sister lives at the beach and I love it when I can go there.
- I am the mother of the Princess of Condiments. Her most common saying at the table is "Pass the..." With that aside, I LOVE home made ketchup. I like honey mustard with some things too.
- I am supposed to say German Shepherd. My dog told me to say that. I had a chow that was the sweetest dog that ever walked the planet. I miss her. They are typically temperamental, but she didn't know that. I am recently fascinated with Border Collies. We have just discovered a great set of movies about herding dogs. It's from the UK. It's called 'Mist: Sheepdog Tales'. They are entertaining, clean, and most of our family loves them. Who needs a sheepdog when I have a chicken herding Hafflinger horse?!
Don't forget to enter the Yay Giveaway.
Have a sunny week!