- Tell me a fond memory of an elderly person?
- What's your favorite flavor of jam or jelly?
- What goes through your mind when you drive by one of those whopping, huge houses that look like something in a magazine?
- What's your favorite way to relax?
- What's your favorite kind of pasta?
- My grandmother would clear her yard of tree gumballs by using her golf clubs to send them into the yard of the elderly woman next door. You can read the post here. It was one of my earlier posts. I hope you enjoy it.
- I love strawberry jam, but peach jam would be a close second. I make my peach jam with very little sugar, using Pomona's pectin, so it has a vivid peach taste.
- Do they need a chef? Second- I wonder what their gas and electric bills run.
- I love to get comfy and curl up with a few good magazines. Gentle music and a cup of tea greatly enhance the experience.
- I have always been fond of lasagna. I've never met a lasagna I didn't like (except store bought), but my all time favorite is my white lasagna.
Have a wonderful week!