Welcome to my porch for our weekly chat. Here are the questions for this week.
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- What's your favorite kind of juice?
- Have you tried Pinterest yet?
- I can't wait for __________ from my garden (or farmers' market/CSA/neighbor with green thumb).
- The worst job I ever had was __________________.
- Fried eggs and a concoction that I juiced.
- Apple juice
- I have visited to see some of the things from this blog that have been pinned, but I have avoided the temptation. It would be so easy to get addicted to something like that.
- The worst jobs I've ever had were in retail. Many years ago, I worked at a small fabric shop. It was popular with quilters, so I cut lots of little lengths of fabric. Lots! I used to get a bit upset when moms would drop their kids off at the thread display and tell them to play there while the mom shopped. Do you know what a four year old can do to a thread display? All that for minimum wage. :(
Have an outstanding week!
Thank you to McGuffy Ann for this award. Wendell is sure it's his. He wanted me to thank the "Academy" for his award and tell all of his loyal fans to send oats, carrots, or a Superman cape in his size. Just repeating what he said!!! ;)