Hello, friends. Welcome to my porch for a little chat time. It's sunny and cool, but it's unusually warm by mid-day. A nice pot of tea can warm us up for an early chat.
I found this lovely teapot while on vacation. It was located at a tea
shop at Epcot. I really liked a tea cup that I saw, but it was $55, so it
didn't come home with me.
Here are our questions for this week:
- Stephanie asks, "What kind of competitions do you prefer to watch? Dancing, singing, or cooking?
- My Kid's Mom asks, "Do you work? Are you retired? Are you a stay at home mom?
- Empty Nester asks, "What's your favorite thing about winter?
- Homeschool on the Croft asks, "What do you love most about where you live?"
- Did you or your children(grandchildren too) ever have a dollhouse?
- Wendell asks, "If horses have blankets, why don't they get a pillow too?"
Wendell, I only ask five questions.
Because I want to start a conversation, not chase them away.
"If you chase them away, can I have their carrots?"
Wen! You're hopeless!
- I like all of the ones listed, but as a professional chef, I get a real kick out of cooking competitions.
- I am unemployed, but I work on our farm and I'm a stay at home mom. I guess the only one I can't claim is being retired.
- Winter? What's that? The weather is not acting like winter except overnight and early morning. Where's the snow? I can't remember what I like about winter. Oh- yes- cool,crisp air, breathtaking sunsets, thick fuzz on our horses, lots of hot tea and warm soup. Did I mention raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?
- I'd say that we have four seasons, but see #3. I like our farm.
- I had a bookcase that I converted to a dollhouse. I painted it so each shelf looked like rooms. Each of my girls has a real dollhouse. I believe the oldest might have just given her to the youngest. The middle two have dollhouses made by my hubby.
- What are you talking about, Wen? You don't even have a blanket! You have lots of nice thick fur and a bank barn to go in if you're cold. I suppose you'll want a lazy boy chair as well:)
Have a great week!