Guess who's in charge of the Chat this week?
How'd you guess?
That's right- I'm in charge of the Chat on the Porch. I better duck my head. The porch isn't Wendell kind of tall. Patrice isn't here. She went to... hmmm? She's at...uh. I don't remember where she went. She left in her t ruck with the leather seats. I think she should have taken me. I have a leather seat- you know, a saddle. Oh, well. She promised me that I could greet everyone and be a social kind of guy. I better practice.
- Hi, I'm Wendell. Have a seat and I'll take those carrots from you.
- Hi, I'm Wendell. Thank you for coming.. What did you bring for me?
- Hi, I'm Wen. Patrice isn't here today and I'm much cuter anyway. Oh, carrots! How did you know?
- Wendell says hello. Now lets go to the barn and chat. You chat- I'll eat. Works for me!
- Greetings, lovely ladies. Open your purses and let me see if you have any carrots. I like peppermints, too.
This isn't working! Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Help!
You know she's not here, Wendell. Why don't you just ask the weekly questions.
I did. I asked about carrots.
Try the people questions. That might work.
You wouldn't happen to know where she went, would you?
Probably to the land of carrots to get some more.
Wow! I want to go there one day. Thanks, Chip!
QUESTIONS FOR THE NICE PEOPLE
- What's your favorite kind of chili?
- What do you usually do when you feel a cold coming on?
- Rice, potatoes, or pasta?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- Carrot Chili!
- I go to the sunny side of the barn to warm whatever is cold.
- Yuk! Hay, please.
- That's Patrice's job. I stand in front of it and pose. Repeat after me. "Isn't he a handsome horse?"
- I'm a Hafflinger/ Belgian cross. I'm not an owl or a bird. I think it would be cool to fly like one. Welcome to Wendell Airways... It kind of has a ring to it!
This has been fun. You must forgive me, but I see a blade of green grass and I have to beat the Percherons to it. Love ya, see ya- BYE!
Wait! Patrice always says something at the end. Hmm? I've got it!
Have a good time shopping for my carrots!