We'd probably be inside today, as it's rainy and cold. I've been baking a lot lately, so we'd have something to snack on. I know it's a busy week and I thank you for stopping by. I value your time and your friendship.
If I could, I'd give each of my farmhouse chat friends a lovely arrangement of flowers.
"And a pumpkin hat so they could be stylish like me."
It works for you Wendell, but I don't think my guests want to wear a pumpkin on their heads.
"It's such a burden to be stylish anymore!"
Thanks anyway, Wendell. BTW- I'm thankful that you are still with us after the scare you
gave us last spring.
"Good. Then can I have some carrots?"
- What are you thankful for?
- Jellied cranberry or whole berry cranberry?
- How many will sit at your dinner table Thursday?
- Would anyone who visits the porch be interested in some type of Christmas card or small gift exchange?
- Do you venture out on Black Friday?
- Jesus Christ. My hubby and daughters. My wonderful sisters and their hearts that overflow with love. Our farm. My blogging friends.
- Either! I LOVE cranberry!
- 18 ??? plus or minus
- I would if you folks would.
- I haven't decided yet, but I really don't like crowds, so I may go for the Cyber Monday or whatever it is they call it.
C.S.Farmer is selling Thanksgiving turkeys today. I'm getting some food preparation started for Thanksgiving day and working on some crafts to sell at the market. Would you like to see what I'm selling?
On this Thanksgiving, I wish my porch friends and readers a wonderful day with special people. I wish you an appreciative heart, a nourishing, enjoyable meal, and time to unwind.