- Dreaming asks: What accomplishments make you the most proud?
- Suzanne asks: When did your family first come to the country which you now live?
- Wendell asks: What's your favorite way to serve carrots?
- Do you decorate with anything that has Santa or Father Christmas when you prepare for Christmas?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs? Something in between, maybe?
- I home school my children. Knowing that I've taught all of them to not only read, but enjoy books makes me so proud. Even my most reluctant reader has become good at reading and enjoys devouring books like they're going out of style! I was a slow reader as a child and really struggled. I didn't enjoy reading until college.
- My Austrian/Romanian side only one generation ago. My Spanish side, three generations ago.
- I like cooked carrots with a pat of butter on them. Wendell says, "With hay, of course!"
- I know the focus of Christmas is Jesus. I do decorate with some Santas, but really don't want to make that the big thing. I particularly like the Father Christmas of Victorian times with the long cloak and kind face. I enjoy stories of his celebration of the Savior by giving to children.
- I like all dogs, but big dogs are my favorite. Maybe because I'm tall and I don't have to bend down as far to pet them. Maybe because they look more appropriate guarding the home.However, I have seen a few tiny poodles that could put a hurting on someone's ankle if they wanted to.
Have a cuppa (tea,coffee,cocoa) and relax.
Thanks for stopping by!