Have I told you that the picture in the above button isn't really my porch? I'm not trying to fool anyone, but my techie daughter used a picture just to represent my porch. It looks quaint and I love porch swings. Yesterday was warm enough to swing on a porch swing.
This is the real porch. The only thing that differs from this picture is the addition of two white wooden benches on either side. They have medium colored wood seats that comfortably seat three on each.
The cat on the left is Chaton. She is one of the sweetest cats you could ever meet. We generally just call her Sha-sha. She walks around the yard with you and meows as though she's having a conversation.
Chaton and her brother, Tag (Guten Tag). She's the one on the left.
"This is my porch. Do you think the bloggers would like to come chat with me? Do they have any carrots? The virtual carrots weren't very filling, but don't tell them if you think it'll hurt their feelings. Okay?"
Okay, Wen. I won't tell them. They might rather visit on my porch since I have benches.
"Can I get some benches?"
Not this week, Wendell. Sorry.
"By the way- what are benches?"
- Where would you take the blogger group for a chat, if they came to your house?
- How do you handle "toxic people"? They're the ones that are very difficult to be around and generally don't bring out the best in us.
- In high school, were you the athlete, the cheerleader (actual or just your personality), the geek, the social butterfly, or lost?
- What's your favorite thing made from apples?
- Do you do most of your shopping in stores or online?
- If the weather was good, we'd go visit Wendell. If it was rainy or cold, we'd gather around my dining room table and I'd have tea, coffee, cocoa, and something yummy that wasn't virtual. "Like carrots?" Yes,Wen. Like carrots.
- I avoid them like the plaque! For whatever reason, I seem to attract them. I guess I need a necklace of garlic or something.
- I was the social butterfly, but deep down inside I was lost.
- I love apple pie. (Cider and apple dumplings would be next on the list.)
- Most is of my early shopping in stores, but I learned how helpful catalog or online ordering would be the Christmas that I was still quite sick. I do more online now. I really like getting an eBates check for stuff I'm buying anyway. (See my sidebar for information on eBates.) If it's very close to Christmas, I find myself happier to stay out of stores and away from crowds.