Hello, friends! I enjoyed our visit last week and it's hard to believe that it's time for another visit. I've been busy with music lessons,a horse show, and readying our farm for some visitors soon. Wendell had a good time with his virtual carrots from last week's participants, but he said they weren't very filling!Let's get on to some good conversation.
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What will you have for Thanksgiving dinner? If not in the US, tell us about a special meal, please.
- What's the biggest vehicle you've driven?
- Have you ever been on a train? This can be a commuter train or the chugga-chugga-choo-choo kind.:)
- What question would you like to ask the people visiting on my porch next week?
1. I use a point and shoot that I bought for my hubby for Christmas quite a while ago. Digital cameras were just starting to appear on the market- that's how old the thing is. It goes through batteries like crazy and malfunctions periodically.
2. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, several vegetables, seafood-to be determined, rolls, fruit salad, and desserts as far as the eye can see will be our meal. I need to take a nap after listing that!
3. The box truck we have for our business is the biggest thing I've ever driven. I can't back it well, to save my life! The back covers the rear window, so you have to back only with side mirrors. I never remember to fix them to my needs before it becomes an issue. I have to back it into the bay in the barn sometimes and I have to get out to see what I need to do to get it in right (sometimes more than once).
4. I have been on commuter trains in cities and I have been on railroad trains- choo-choo! I have been on a train in the Chattanooga area called the Incline Railway. That was really different. I have also been on numerous trains in Europe when my Mom and I traveled.
5. Nuh- uh! I asked you first!
Redneck Still Life
Have such an interesting week that you have plenty to tell us next week!