- Are you a morning person, someone who does best in the middle of the day, or a night owl?
- Do you take vitamins or supplements?
- If you were a dog, would you be a) a Poodle, b) a Retriever, c) a Sheep Dog, or a d)Chihuahua?
- Please tell us about what you're reading now.
- Okay, here I go with that magic wand! If I came to your house and could fix up one room with the wave of my wand, what would you have me renovate/redecorate/refurnish? (BTW- If I only could! That would be such fun. Then we'd sit on your porch and visit.)
- I wish I was a morning person. I'd have much more time to do things I need to do. I work efficiently in the middle of the day, but I can really rock with the owls. With that said, I know that I pay the piper the next day if I'm up too late at night. I guess I could say "none of the above" to my own question! lol
- Yes. I keep the supplement industry in business. I can tell the difference when I don't take them, so I know they are working for me.
- In my younger days, I'd have said Poodle. Now I think I'm very much like a Sheep Dog just trying to keep everything together. (I felt like a retriever grocery shopping today!)
- I'm reading a book about Novel Writing. It has lots of charts and forms to keep a writer organized. Perhaps it just keeps a writer filling out charts and forms instead of writing a book. Huh?
- I'd zap my mudroom/back porch and make it 6-8 feet further out. I'd take out all the walls and windows and have everything built new. I'd keep the bathroom/laundry room, but it would be made nicer. I'd have a large closet put in with lots of shelves and storage space. The room with the closet would be the master bedroom. Then I could take the room I'm in now and make it a dining room again. We have a great room type thing going on and I miss having a dedicated dining room.
Have a wonderful rest of the week!