I hope everyone had an enjoyable Labor Day Weekend. I was working- Isn't that fitting? It's a bit cooler lately and the porch is a relaxing place to be. Stop and chat for a while.
You can do your own post on our "chat" using the above button, or you can just answer in comments. I read every single one. Let's meet new folks and enjoy time with ones we already know.
- If you could bring someone to Patrice's porch to join in on our chat, who would you bring?
- What's your favorite thing to make when fall rolls around? (Can be food, or maybe a craft.)
- How many times a month do you go to a library or bookstore?
- What things make blogs the best?
- If someone would pay for you to take a class (any class- college-private-online-at a craft store-the sky's the limit here, my friends), what class would you take? (BTW- I wish I could go "poof" with my magic wand and make this happen for each of you!)
- I think I would bring one or both of my sisters. They are awesome ladies and I always enjoy visiting with both of them. Wendell told me I was really bad for not saying I would bring him! The horse would not fit on my porch.
- Pies. I love making pies, but there is this inspiration that happens when the weather gets cooler. I'm even more inspired when C.S.Farmer brings home a few bushels of lovely apples.
- I got to the library once or twice a week. I love bookstores, but only get to the big one in the city a few times a year. There is a quaint, little used bookstore near us and I enjoy going in there every few months.
- First, I think that interesting writing makes a blog. Good photography and graphics is important. I like some variety in content too. The one thing that I don't like is too much complaining. I think posting often is good, but I understand that there are many other things that need attention in our lives.
- I'd probably go back to pottery class. I took two years of it, about five years ago, and loved it. I found that I'm much more of a sculptor and hand builder than a wheel potter. I miss it. I think harp lessons would be uber cool!
Have a week that makes you smile!