- Would you rather cook or clean house?
- Who do you resemble in your family?
- Have you tried e-books yet?
- Do you collect anything?
- What's your favorite fall tradition?
- I'd rather cook dinner for 500 than do any housecleaning. I love a clean house, but housework makes me crazy.
- My mom. I not only look like her, but I have her same crazy sense of humor.
- I was able to borrow a color Nook from our local library. They just started loaning them out. It was interesting. It was loaded with 53 non-fiction books. You can get them with Best Sellers, general fiction and many other categories. I found it a bit frustrating if I wanted to go back to look at something. It's much easier to leaf through a book. With that said, it would be very convenient for vacation or a business trip. One little leather covered "book" is much lighter than a huge stack. I do love real, paper books. I like the feel, the smell, the look, and the way they feel when you fall asleep curled up with them. I couldn't warm to an e-reader like that! I will try another one from the library. This time I will check out a Kindle. Hubby has one and he really likes it. This way I can get one loaded with books I might be interested in. I'm not running out to buy one though.
- I collect cobalt blue vases, but my collection has somehow morphed into cobalt plates, bowls, and a covered dish that looks like a chicken. I also have enough blue and white dishes that one could accuse me of collecting them too.
- Decorating with pumpkins is good, but baking apple pies would have to win! I also love the traditions of Thanksgiving. It means being with family and thanking God- both are good in my book. :)
Guess what we've been doing lately-