Why:To celebrate my 4 month Blog-a-versary (10-16-10)
I have said before that I love my followers. I do! Big hugs! I also enjoy meeting new people. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share my country life with others. I would love to be able to physically have this event on our farm, but I cannot do it in person right now. Indulge me! This will be fun online.
I would like you to have a picture of this event in your minds before you join in the festivities. I love fall. The trees are beginning to turn colors. Imagine a large pasture. Yup! Check! We got it! Imagine that I have set several long tables end to end in that pasture and draped them with old quilts. Cool! We can handle that! Now picture straw bales placed around the tables as benches. There are pumpkins, candles and fall mums decorating the tables. Sounds pretty! Further this picture by envisioning six very nosey horses on the other side of the fence watching as all of us as we "meet and greet." Why can't the horses meet and greet? Neigh-and eat!
Here are the rules:
1. Follow me on Google Friend Connect. If you already follow, I'm sure I know. If not, join in the fun.
2. Answer the following 5 questions in a post on your blog. Pick up the lovely button above. The first button Patrice ever made. She had a little help. Oh, hush! If you don't have a blog, just answer in the comments section.
3. Link up below.
4. Watch for my giveaways through the week. I think you'll enjoy some of the things I have for you. Each giveaway will require comments and there will be ways to get extra entries.
Here are the questions:
1. Who would you bring with you? (You don't have to use your real names if you wish.)
2. What will you wear to the party? (Remember, it's 60's in the daytime and 40's at night.)
3. What would you most like to see on my farm?
4. What dish would you bring since it's pot luck?(Optional: You can post a recipe or photos of a dish if you'd like.)
5. What game or activity would you like to do during our get together?
Neigh- You could play give the horses carrots!
Oink-oink. Maybe a rousing game of chase the pigs!
Oh, cut it out, you guys. These are MY guests. Don't frighten them away!
If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
Follow My Blog
Wendell loves followers, and carrots!
Wendell, the Wonder Horse
Have I ever told you I like carrots?
How to reach me:
I can be reached at the following email. I enjoy positive comments and kind, friendly people.
Please click and vote for me! Pleeeeez!!
Within me to strengthen me,
Without me to guard me,
Over me to shelter me,
Beneath me to uphold me,
Before me to guide me,
After me to forward me,
Round about me to secure me.
All photographs, text, and recipes are the property of Everyday Ruralty. Copyright -Patrice of Everyday Ruralty 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014